We are currently experiencing issues with our main phone number. Please call 02 9188 2302, alternatively.
Public Relations (PR) is not just a tool for big businesses.
Single practitioners and small practices can benefit greatly from Medical Public Relations – but they’re often restricted by budget and not taken seriously by PR consultancies.
If you’re a dental, medical or health care practice wanting to stand out in your industry and attract new customers then look no further.
A Medical Public Relations strategy will help your business use the media to:
- Inform potential customers about a brand new product or service
- Tell the general public or specific target markets about your business and why it’s special
- Shape the way it’s perceived in the eyes of customers and potential customers
Public Relations Services
My Dental Marketing can deliver public relations (PR) as follows
- PR strategy and key messages devised to tie in with marketing plans, plus PR schedule detailing monthly media release and messages.
- Reputation management and monitoring online and offline
- Positioning yourself / your business as a knowledge expert and spokesperson to relevant media
- Communications audit including; messaging, & key PR angles
- Drafting & final editing media releases per story
- Distribution of tailored media release and/or pitch to mainstream and industry specific media –print, online media, radio, television.
- Online distribution to article directories
- SEO of media release (based on target keywords).
- Follow up to media contacts.
- Media liaison — setting up appointments between key specialist/spokesperson and media.
- Team meetings, and/or call to discuss any clinic events or current angles for media opportunities
- Media monitoring service (articles will be sent to you as a PDF file)
- Competitor PR monitoring of major news and published stories
- Fortnightly report with all interest and activity.
Contact My Dental Marketing to find out more