- Are you interested in growing your practice through dental social media marketing but aren’t sure how or simply don’t have the time?
- You may be confused and frustrated and don’t know where to start or what to post on social media?
- Are you exasperated with trying to think about what to post to your dental social media pages on a daily basis?
We know that you are busy, so we can take the hard work out of keeping your dental social media pages fresh. We will post content to keep your social media profiles current while giving your patients and prospective patients the right mix to educate, inspire and inform while sending the patient back to your website to find out more about you.
Not only will we create new social media content for you, we’ll also schedule and post on your behalf.
Social Media For Dentists: Packages
We will deliver:
- 5 posts per week posted onto your dental social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- A mix of dental and practice posts to inspire, educate and promote your dental practice
- Posts prepared in 3 months advance
- Inspirational images branded with your logo and domain name
- Links back to your website (which is great for SEO)
- Informative articles to educate your patients
- Quarterly check-in calls with a dental marketing consultant
- Sharing of your own practice images to make your social media accounts personalised
Details Of Dental Social Media Posts
- Sharing or practice blog post – with links back to practice website
- Team/office fun photos with practice logo as a watermark (e.g. team in training, lunch at a local café, flowers for a birthday, photo with a happy patient)
- Informative dentistry articles taken from reputable news sources
- Inspirational quote with practice logo as a watermark
- Call to Action with a professional team photo (ask for referral, suggest a check up, end od year health fund limit, book kids in during school holidays, read our blog etc.) – with links back to practice website
My Dental Marketing Are Here To Help
Social media is one of the keys to a successful dental marketing strategy. It gives your practice a unique opportunity to reach out and engage current and prospective patients alike. Our in-house team of social media mavens blends a love of Internet marketing and knowledge of the dental space to create a social media strategy that attracts new patients and increases current patient retention. Contact us to find out more