Attracting patients to your practice is only the beginning. You need to understand how to build relationships with your existing patients by using effective marketing tools and techniques to turn them into long-term patients.
Many practices make the mistake of focusing only on gaining new patients. They fail to effectively address the need to retain those they already have. Did you know that the most valuable asset that a practice has is its existing patient base? Every practice wants and needs new patients, but your surest and most predictable source of new revenue is right under your nose. It comes from the loyal patients who already know your practice.
When it comes to marketing your practice, there is no silver bullet. It is important that you see your practice marketing as a collation of strategies. Creating effective marketing with different patient touch points is key to your success. Your potential patients and existing patients need to experience a number of touch points all reinforcing your brand message before making the decision to come to you.
Dental patient retention videos
Below we have included 9 videos that explain in detail dental patient retention techniques:
- Retaining Patients to Achieve a Fully Booked Dental Practice – Introduction
- Dental Marketing Golden Rules
- Internal vs External Dental Marketing
- Building Existing Dental Patient Relationships
- Dental Email Newsletters
- Social Media Marketing for Dentists
- Dental Recalls
- Incentive-Based Dental Marketing
- Dental Practice Open Days
Have Dental Marketing Questions?
All the content from ‘Retaining Dental Patients To Achieve A Fully Booked Practice Seminar’
We are pleased to announce that the videos are now available for viewing from our recent seminar ‘Retaining Patients To Achieve A Fully Booked Practice Seminar’
presented with Henry Schein Halas and Carolyn S Dean in September 2017
1. Retaining Patients to Achieve a Fully Booked Dental Practice - Introduction
2. Dental Marketing Golden Rules
3. Internal vs External Dental Marketing
4. Building Existing Dental Patient Relationships
5. Dental Email Newsletters
6. Social Media Marketing for Dentists
7. Dental Recalls
8. Incentive-Based Dental Marketing
9. Dental Practice Open Days
Carolyn Dean is the author of ‘Fully booked – Dental marketing secrets for a full appointment book’ and is the managing director at My Dental Marketing. Carolyn is a widely known seminar speaker and dental marketing consultant working with over twenty-five years’ experience in sales and marketing, working with some of the largest global IT organisations.