Providing public relations services to health care, medical and dental professionals.
Health Public Relations (PR) is not just a tool for big businesses. Single practitioners and small practices can benefit greatly from Health Public Relations – but they’re often restricted by budget and not taken seriously by PR consultancies.
If you’re a small dental, medical or health care business wanting to stand out in your industry and attract new customers then look no further.
A Health Public Relations strategy will help your business use the media to:
- inform potential customers about a brand new product or service
- tell the general public or specific target markets about your business and why it’s special
- shape the way it’s perceived in the eyes of customers and potential customers
Health Public Relations Services
My Dental Marketing can deliver the following Medical Public Relations services:
- PR strategy and key messages devised to tie in with marketing plans, plus PR schedule detailing monthly media release and messages.
- Reputation management and monitoring online and offline
- Positioning yourself / your business as a knowledge expert and spokesperson to relevant media
- Communications audit including; messaging, & key PR angles
- Drafting & final editing media releases per story
- Distribution of tailored media release and/or pitch to mainstream and industry specific media –print, online media, radio, television.
- Online distribution to article directories
- SEO of media release (based on target keywords).
- Follow up to media contacts.
- Media liaison — setting up appointments between key specialist/spokesperson and media.
- Team meetings, and/or call to discuss any clinic events or current angles for media opportunities
- Media monitoring service (articles will be sent to you as a PDF file)
- Competitor PR monitoring of major news and published stories
- Fortnightly report with all interest and activity.