Web copywriting is one of the most vital parts of a web marketing strategy. In a place where the next website is only ever a click away, it’s what you write that matters. Unfortunately web copywriting is often left to last, or left out altogether.
What does your website say about your company?
- Is your web copywriting self interested or customer focused?
- Is it written from your customer’s perspective?
- Does it address your customer’s pains, needs and wants?
- Does it highlight the solution, the logical and emotional benefits?
- Does it answer your customer’s question, “What’s in it for me?”
Web copywriting is the difference between a website that performs and one that doesn’t. Getting it right means more visits, more leads and more sales.
We specialise in writing website copy that is designed to generate leads. Can you afford to leave the important job of web copywriting out of your website project altogether?
Webcopy & Content Editing
Most people are not experts on “website conversion strategy” (techniques for turning a visitor into a client).
Writing for the Web is both the same and different from writing for print media.
Common to both is the general concept of “conversion strategy” that characterizes effective marketing. Your website is a marketing tool and its job is to turn a warm lead into an eager client.
The way a website needs to do “conversion” is different from a printed piece for two main reasons:
- A website is interactive, so people will jump around as their interest is piqued by various links.
- It is much harder to read text from a screen than from a printed page, so text must be organized in a way that reduces fatigue and overwhelm.
We will provide guidance to present your words and website structure in the most effective way to
- Ensure that your visitors “get” who you are as a therapist
- Make it easy for them to find the information they are looking for
- Make your visitors feel seen, understood, and respected by you, and therefore inclined to make contact with you
- Attract search engines and rank higher for the keywords your prospective clients will be using.
Since truly effective text can substantially increase your website’s conversion rate, professional editing is a cost-effective choice for most therapists.